Pot-bellied American Football star poses nude on the cover of ESPN

Two-time super bowl champion, Vince Wilfork, bared it all on the cover of ESPN's Body Issue. Speaking about his decision to let it all hang out the 34-year-old said:
'A lot of people look at me as a big person. Some people consider me to be obese. Some people consider me fat and sloppy. But I think this shoot will give people a different look at what I am. Everybody knows that I have a big stomach, but I think sometimes that overshadows everything else on my body - from my calves to my back to my shoulders to my biceps, you name it.
'What people go to the gym and work for, I have. The only thing I don't have that they got is six-packs. But I really don't care about six-packs.'

See pic below 




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.